Tuesday, February 2, 2010

As The Blog Turns....


Hello there readers! It has been several, several months since I last posted and well what can I say? Life gets in the way of the funner things in life sometimes. But to catch everyone up on things going on in my life here are the highlights:

  • The hubby and I have moved! We were beyond blessed to get out of the place we were living. Please understand that our place was not horrible or falling apart or anything of the sort, oh no no no, it was our landlord who made our lives miserable! We are thankfully though now away and with a new landlord and a whole new place where we are so far much much happier, even if it is taking a little bit more work to get it into shape.
  • The new year has started and the hubby and I have just celebrated being married for one year! Amazing that it has been that long already, especially considering that I'm still not even used to the idea of being married at all!
  • I'm still working at my job and the hubby is still at his, so life is getting a little bit better now that we have two incomes flowing in, even if they're small, they are something!
I know that there are so many other things that have happened in my life since I last posted but for the life of me I cannot think of anything that I can write about.... I suppose I will have to end this post here, even though it is much, much shorter than I had intended for it to be. If things occur I will do my best to let you all know! Thanks for reading!

Yep....right now, life is my ball!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Its good to know what goes on in your life! I miss ya both very much! Be good and stay warm.

    ReplyDelete